A New Year to Build
The Fall of 2015 marked the beginning of our 30th year in Missions. Nobody could ever have plotted the course that we have traveled, but the hand of God is so very evident as we look back over the past. It is with deep gratitude that we praise Him for putting us in His work and building the partnership that we have with you.
Some Things for Your Prayer and Consideration
Thank you for your faithful prayer and financial support in 2015 and for the many years that we have worked together in God's mission.
- Grace Baptist Church in Brugge has seen some good growth in 2015
- We relocated to the Brugge area in the Summer of 2015 and have settled in nicely. It has really been a help to be closer to the church.
- The churches in Cote d'Ivoire are vigilant in seeking out new places in need of a church. This church planting effort is completely indigenous and a source of true blessing.
- Our children of The Bethesda Home continue to grow in Grace and build a strong testimony of the love of God.
- Men training for the Lord's work in 3 countries
- Our family spread over 4 countries, USA, Belgium, England & Cote d'Ivoire
- We are currently dealing with some visa issues and will be making an unexpected trip to the States in February. It seems that the best solution will be to be absent for 90 days and begin the process in Washington D.C.. Our last "real" furlough was in 2005/2006, so maybe it is time for a short break. If you would like for us to report during this time, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As the work of God expands and we seek wisdom concerning our place in what He is doing, we rejoice that we can participate.