ÖGK (Austrian public health care provider) is currently granting payment deferrals for social security contributions as they fall due.
This entails the following measures as at 16.03.2020:
- No dunning of overdue amounts
- Automatic deferral of open amounts due to underpayments/omission of payments
- Auto-approval of applications to pay past due amounts in installments
- ÖGK will not start collection proceedings
- ÖGK will not force companies into insolvency proceedings
ÖGK requests companies to timely register new employees. Late registration due to Corona will not be fined. Monthly reports to ÖGK will still ned to be submitted on a timely basis.
These measures may be applied for, using regular means of communication (German link: normale Behördenkommunikation). Currently, there is no standard form or simplified application process available.