Tahoe Big Blue Adventure Race
Date: Saturday, September 14, 2019
Location: KINGS BEACH STATE RECREATION AREA
Thank you for registering for the Tahoe Big Blue Adventure Race. We're excited to have you experience Lake Tahoe and the Sierra!
Please READ THIS race update. If you have any last minute questions please email our staff at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP.
VENUE CHANGE! We have moved our main venue, now at Kings Beach State Recreation Area!
CLICK HERE FOR VENUE DIAGRAMS
- Venue: Main venue is Kings Beach State Recreation Area, Kings Beach, CA. [MAP LINK].
- Check In: CHECK-IN on Saturday morning from 6-7AM.
- All racers MUST show a photo ID during packet pickup. Packets will include your bib numbers, and other goodies.
- The main venue is where you stage ALL.
- Race Briefing and Q&A Session: There will be a race briefing race morning at 7:30AM.
RACE DETAILS & SCHEDULE:
Saturday September 14 Schedule
- Paddling Course: Starts and Finish at Kings Beach State Recreation Area.
- Bike Course: The Bike course includes some of Tahoe's best single track, double track, and fire road.
RACE MORNING INFO
- Park in the State Park lot $10, closest. Or find a spot on the street or nearby parking lots that will accommodate your vehicle for the duration of the event.
- Bring ALL gear to the Big Blue Adventure Trailer and Tents at the main venue, Kings Beach. Here you'll check-in and stage ALL of your gear very close by to the check in area.
- Make sure to have ALL of your required gear. Click here and read the Equipment and Gear section!
MANDATORY & RECOMMENDED GEAR:
- MANDATORY GEAR FOR KAYAKS/SUPs: You will be required to wear your long sleeve/under garment and your water proof jacket/outer garment during the paddling stage.
- If you need to rent a kayak/sup there are links on the website for Tandem and Solo. This option is available through Thursday evening at 10:00PM
STILL NEED A PLACE TO STAY?
- The Tahoe Big Blue Adventure Race is sanctioned by the USARA. All participants are required to have an annual or purchase a one-day USARA license to participate. The one-day license can be purchased at check-in.
PARKING & ARRIVAL ON RACE DAY:
- [CLICK HERE] for North Lake Tahoe Lodging Listings. Tahoe City, Tahoe Vista, Kings Beach are all close to the venue.
RESULTS & AWARDS:
POST RACE Food and Beverage:
- Parking is available at the main venue for $10 and nearby streets and parking lots.
- A BBQ will be available starting at 1PM at the main venue. This is also available to friends and family to purchase.
And finally, please help us keep Lake Tahoe beautiful.