View this email in your browser
Tahoe Off-road Triathlon
Tahoe City Swim
Burton Creek Trail Run

Three events have been postponed!

Hello Adventurer

I hope this message finds you and yours well, keeping in good spirits and getting outside.

First, thank you for registering for the Tahoe Off-road Triathlon, the Tahoe City Swim, or the Burton Creek Trail Run.

As COVID-19 rolls out, we are doing our best to work through our 2020 event calendar. Today we are communicating with you as a registered participant. We have made the decision to postpone these three events due to Covid-19. Our goal is to reschedule these three events to a later date in the 2020 season. Currently, the last two weekends in September are at the top of the list for rescheduled date(s). 

If the rescheduled date does not work for you, you may request a credit valued at 100% of the registration fee you paid.

This credit is good for any of our 2020 or 2021 events.

You can also elect to have your registration rolled over to the 2021 event if we are unable to reschedule in 2020.

We plan to announce either a rescheduled date or cancellation in the next couple weeks. Once we determine a new date or cancellation, we will follow up with you for registration credits and rollovers.

Please bear with us during this challenging time for Endurance Sports.

Calendar of all Big Blue Adventure events

Link to Registration and COVID-19 Policy and Information

Thank you for your participating in our events, stay healthy, and we hope to see you soon.

Todd Jackson
Event Director

Please, for any questions or inquiry reach out to:
Big Blue Adventure_logo
Copyright © 2020 Big Blue Adventure LLC, All rights reserved. You're receiving emails as a result of signing up at a Big Blue Adventure event, website or social media site.
PO Box 6676, Tahoe City, CA 96145