GoGreen and Fleetmetrica
Introduce IDLE FREE Manager™
Industry’s Idle Reduction Predictive Analytics Tool
April 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
GoGreen Communications Inc., the leaders in idle reduction behavior modification, including certification and branding of corporate fleets of vehicles, is celebrating its partnership with Toronto-based fleet analytics leaders Fleetmetrica by highlighting GoGreen’s proprietary data management tool, IDLE FREE Manager™.
“IDLE FREE Manager™ is industry’s idle reduction predictive analytics tool. This powerful data mining capability is available to GoGreen fleet operator clients with its IDLE FREE for our kids® behavior modification program,” said Ron Zima, CEO of GoGreen.
"Driver habit changes are the most effective ways to reduce idle time, when any vehicle is not in motion, and it makes sense," Zima reported. “For the typical North American fleet operator, the opportunity to reduce fuel costs and emissions from driver ‘idling by choice’ is extraordinary.”
IDLE FREE Manager™ provides easy to read data summaries, for those decision makers seeking to better manage fleet idle time and resources. Improving fleet fuel efficiencies also improves ‘fleet footprint’ impacts on the environment and public health. IDLE FREE Manager™ promises to revolutionize idle management, helping fleets cut idling behavior costs and look like heroes.
About IDLE FREE Manager™ Predictive Analytics:
- Significantly improves idle reduction performance by intelligently monitoring idling behavior.
- Saves time, and boosts productivity by automatically transforming fleet data into actionable intelligence.
- Uses predictive analytics to compare idle time activity for a defined reporting period, with performance targets and baseline conditions determined by the fleet operator.
- Automatically makes idle time summaries available by desired frequency and level of detail.
- Can aggregate and analyze idling data from multiple telematics service providers.
- Provides a useful, timely basis for effective fleet operator decision-making in support of a long term sustainable idle reduction culture.
To find out more, contact GoGreen Communications Inc.
SEE IDLE FREE Manager™ Demo Deck
Produced by GoGreen Communications Inc.