Upcoming Closure for Maintenance
The Fitness Centre and gymnasium will be closed for facility maintenance August 3 – 18, 2019. During this closure, shower drainage areas in the building, including those within the Fitness Centre, will be repaired and improved. The gymnasium courts will also be repaired and resurfaced. Fumes from the gymnasium resurfacing will travel into the Fitness Centre area. Unfortunately, this work means members and the general public will be unable to access the Fitness Centre and gymnasium during this period.
We understand this negatively impacts your fitness routine. Here are some important things to know about the closure and how your membership or training will be affected:
We continue to strive to provide you with a state-of-the-art facility that helps you achieve all your health and fitness goals. The maintenance occurring during this closure will have a lot of a positive outcomes for the Fitness Centre. We greatly appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.
- FREE GROUP CLASSES led by our instructors will be offered at Stephen Juba Park on Waterfront Drive throughout the closure – these won’t count against your regular membership classes.
- Members who’ve paid for memberships upfront will receive a 15 day extension on their memberships.
- Members who are on monthly auto-renew will see the month of August prorated accordingly.
- Personal trainers will reach out to their clients to make arrangements for continued uninterrupted training.
- While regular, bi-annual court resurfacing is necessary for the upkeep of the gymnasium, reparation of the courts and drainage shower systems are a special one-time circumstance. In the future, court resurfacing will be scheduled during holiday long weekends with minimal impact on regular business hours.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to connect with us at Guest Services in person, on the phone at 204-925-5931, or via email at email@example.com.