CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
DEADLINE OCTOBER 21, 2021 (11:59 pm EST)
In preparation of the first MPS World Summit, we are meeting on-line on December 9th to discuss the advances in MPS technology. Registration is open!
Click here to register.
Theme: Systems engineering of Microphysiological Systems
Abstracts are invited on the topic of new developments in MPS: new cellular models (from bio-printing to organoids, etc.) and new approaches in bioengineering of MPS devices.
Describe your newest developments: breakthroughs, advantages, challenges and the field of applications. The top abstracts will be selected for oral presentations in one of two sessions: (1) MPS hardware and enabling technologies; (2) Cell models and applications for MPS.
All accepted abstracts will be invited for an electronic poster. There is no submission fee and no conference registration fee.
Abstract submission guidelines:
• Abstracts must be in English.
• All abstracts will be evaluated and selected by the MPS Scientific Advisory Committee (SAC).
• Please limit abstracts to 300 words.
• References must be cited in the text as (First author et al., Year).
• Pictures, figures, attachments are not permitted - text only.
• Please submit abstract as Word document.
• Include no more than five references.
• All abstracts accepted will be published in an abstract/poster book (PDF) and distributed digitally to all registered attendees.
• Young scientists (35 or under) can apply for consideration for the Travel Award (free registration at the upcoming hybrid meeting in New Orleans), to be held May 30 - June 3, 2022. Please note in the e-mail if you wish to be considered for the Travel Award for young scientists
There is no submission fee and no conference registration fee
E-mail abstracts to: email@example.com
Please note “Abstract” in the subject field.
Applicants will be informed of
acceptance/non-acceptance by November 25, 2021.
The CAAT Team