Secondary UTC 12/24 time, and WIFI
There is an new update ready for you, and only for Version 2 devices! It features patches for several niggling issues, and adds
To get into the specifics read about it here.
- UTC clock: The secondary UTC clock can now be set to 12 or 24 hours, independently of the main time readout.
- Select: Menu / System / UTC 12hr
- Faster response time at startup for Live weather layers.
- WIFI issues fixed: Blank WIFI menu, no MAC address visible.
- 24/7 availability of remote updates.
- A deeper read: Our online update path has been split between Beta Testers, Development, and End Users. This update ensures that whenever End Users press the "Download System Update" button, it will actually be active.
To receive this update, just reboot your Geochron Digital Version 2.X, or select the "Download System Update" button under Menu / System.
Legacy Apple router compatibility
We can confirm that some older Apple AirPort routers are not compatible with the WIFI feature on the Geochron Digital. More details here.
Questions? We're ready for you at 800-342-1661 before 4pm PST, or at firstname.lastname@example.org