You are registered for the CRUMBS Mini Conference
Thanks so much for registering for our our first official CRUMBS Mini Conference designed to help you hone your skills in assessing students who are in crisis. Our hope is to facilitate a critical conversation that you can carry back into your own ministry setting with other staff and volunteers.
Here are some basic pieces of information you'll want to have:
Kickoff - The morning kicks off at 9:00am and wraps up at 12:00pm sharp. We will have coffee, OJ and bagels in the morning. Lunch is not included in the price but you are invited to come grab a bite to eat afterward at Mike's BBQ just one block away from our counseling office.
Cost - $20 (cash, credit card or check payable to CYN)
Directions - Elbow Tree Christian Counseling is located in the historic Southern Saddlery Building at 3069 Broad Street, Chattanooga, TN 37408.
Future Events - Our hope is to continue host additional CRUMBS 3-Hour Mini Conferences that would provide youth leaders with specific training in the following areas where a crisis tends to surface in the life of a teenager.
- Proceed South on Broad Street towards the foot of Lookout Mountain.
- After descending from the Chattanooga Creek Bridge, you will see the Historic Southern Saddlery Building on your right.
- Turn right on W 31st St. and it will quickly â€œ T â€ into St. Elmo Ave.
- Take a right and follow until you are on the very backside of the Saddlery Building.
- Walk up either set of stairs to the outdoor, second floor balcony.
- You will find a couple glass doors with a keypad.
- The code to unlock either of the 2 exterior doors is 7070.
- Open the door and keep moving to the right until you reach our meeting room.
We look forward to having you with us tomorrow and want to express that we are most grateful for Tony Sounder and a long standing partnership with the Chattanooga Youth Network who care deeply for the youth leaders all around our region.
- Self Injury & Suicide
- Sex & Porography
- Addiction & Substance Abuse
- Decoding Adolescent Personalities
- Cracking the Code on Cliques
- Breaking Down Bullying
- Digital Parenting