Dr. Pimentel's Bi-Annual Conference is 1 week away 2016 Global Outreach Symposium On IBS and SIBO Saturday, Nov 5, 2016
Los Angeles & by Webinar
This is going to be incredible- Just look at some of the Topics:
- History of SIBO & IBS: Breaking down the Myths
- Breath Testing: How, when & why
- Is Food Poisoning the Cause of IBS/SIBO?
- Primary & Secondary SIBO- It's really important to know this - Recurrence & Keeping Symptoms Away
- And lots more!
Better Beyond 50 Summit Also 1 week away
An awesome group of speakers including:
Drs. Kalish, O'Bryan, Dean, yours truly & more
My presentation will air Sun Nov 13 - How misplaced “healthy” bacteria in the small intestines makes you bloated and gassy.
- The most accurate tests for diagnosing SIBO, and how to interpret your results.
- The best foods and supplements for healing SIBO.
- Which diet plan is right for you?
Dr. Carnahan's presentation on Sat Nov 12th looks amazing-
- Why you must forgive and let go of fear and anger to heal your gut.
- How chemotherapy damages the gut “microbiome,” leading to Crohn’s disease.
- How being a people pleaser can ruin your gut and lead to serious diseases.
- How parasites, bacteria & yeast “steal” serotonin leading to depression and anxiety.
Great new resource to help simplify cooking for SIBO, IBS, Celiac, IBD or other functional gut disorders. According to founder Angela Pifer, there are 180 SIBO Specific Food Guide compatible recipes and over 500 Low FODMAP Recipes
- Create meal plans
- Create a shopping list to print or send to phone
- Travel tips
- New recipes added every week
- 2 week free trial
- Functional & naturopathic doctors are the most reliable practitioners for SIBO diagnosis & knowledge
- 93% report their primary care physician has low to no knowledge of SIBO and 68% report their gastroenterologist has low to no knowledge
- 74-84% reported an increase in their monthly food & supplement expenses in order to accommodate SIBO
- 84% reported SIBO negatively affected their ability to work
- 100% reported SIBO negatively affected their social life See Results
The folks at SIBO Action Network did a nice Summary Blog of his answers!
Podcasts with Dr. Siebecker "SIBO Updates" With Dr. Ruscio Oct 26 Biofilms, Small Intestine Fungal Overgrowth, Worms & More We got some great reviews:
"This was outstanding!"
"Very informative and provocative"