The Draw prize will be $200. per week for the 10 week period.
Start day /date to be THURSDAY January 28th.
Last day/date to be THURSDAY April 1st.
The drawing time will be at 6:00 pm and the venue will be the Roo Baa.
If a ticket holder is present at the draw and their number is selected, in addition to the $200 prize, they will also receive a $50 Roo Baa Drink voucher.
In addition to payment to the Club's bank account the following options will also be available for the "PAYMENT IN FULL" method:
# Credit card via EFTPOS at the Roo Baa
# Cash at the Roo Baa
TO REGISTER FOR THE LOTTO DRAWS:
Email or text:
Garry Matlock: firstname.lastname@example.org 0409 845 439
Sarah Radlow: email@example.com
Jeff Mackie: firstname.lastname@example.org 0412 997 120 ( Or see Jeff in person at the Roo Baa centre Rd East Bentleigh)
- The $100 needs to be paid into the club bank A/C before the first draw (Details BSB 633-000, A/C no. 124591298 Ref. Lotto, your name.
- If payment is made by instalments, it needs to be by direct debit for the 10 week period ie last payment before April 1st.
- Syndicates are allowed but must be in the name of one person (They pay into the club's account as a lump sum or by direct debit from their account)
- Information required from the purchaser: Their name, their banking details for winnings to be paid into (OPTIONAL), their mobile number and email address for messages to be sent to.
- One number to be drawn each week. This number wins the $200. The first draw will be on January 28th and the 10th and final draw will take place on April 1st.
- The draw to take place each Thursday evening at 6:00pm Location Roo Baa.
- If you are unable to make the draw it will be announced on our media platforms friday morning
- Winners to be notified by text message.
- Provision of numbers to purchasers will be done randomly ie the purchaser doesn't select a preferred number(s).
- Sales limited to 60 numbers.
- Only numbers sold go into the draw.
- All numbers sold will be in every draw for the 10 weeks eg "You can win more than once."