Mattersey Hall Update
As a new academic year kicks off, we sat down with Mattersey Hall principal, Glenn Balfour to hear an update about how things are going.
"We have welcomed 32 new students across all of our degree programmes. All of our onsite students are already gearing up for their mission trips which are: South Africa, Romania, Greece, Iceland & Wales.
We also welcomed 2 new members of staff: Rebecca Platts as our new academic admin assistant and Tandi Evans as our new Student Liason Officer.
Our next Free Taster day is on Tuesday 20th - Wednesday 21st November. What does the ‘Taster Day’ experience involve?
- Stay overnight in the Residential Centre on the Tuesday evening.
- Sit in on a Mattersey lecture given by one of our excellent teaching faculty.
- Join with the student body, faculty and staff at our Main Event on Wednesday morning.
- Spend some time exploring God’s word in our new Research Centre.
- Network with our present students who are passionately getting ready for God’s call upon their lives.
- Take opportunity to chat with faculty and staff about our courses, student finance, international missions trips and church placements.
- Enjoy all meals and accommodation free of charge, during the stay.
We would love you to get in touch with us about any of our courses and taster days.
Call us on: 01777 817 663 or email us at: email@example.com