Happening This Week . . .
Thank you to all who are still continuing to give tithes & offerings though online, or snail mail giving.
- The Nazarene District is hosting an online Women's Conference this Friday and Saturday: A Discipleship Experience. Register HERE.
- Parkside Youth are now selling See’s Candy for the Holidays. Don’t miss out on these sweet treats! Place your order with any Parkside teen or Youth volunteer.
- We need helpers to help get us into our Advent season and put up Christmas Decorations on November 23rd & November 24th at 10:00am. Please contact Dianna Johnson by November 22nd if interested.
- 30-Day Prayer Challenge: Print your prayer calendar which can inspire us to pray as one body.
- R2R THIS Friday @ 6:45pm-8:15pm. The speaker will be Tim Brisson & Worship will be the Aaron Gayden band.
- Saturday evenings NEW Life Group: Reading through the Bible. Saturdays at 6pm-7:30pm in kids quad. Interested? Call Brettt Harrill at 916-2985158, firstname.lastname@example.org
- THIS Sunday, Placer County is back in RED zone! Parkside Church doors will be open re-instating our COVID mode. Please enter the FLC through the far small foyer for our 10:00am & 11:15am Worship Services. We have a worship service on LIVE stream on Facebook.
- Sunday Life Groups:
Experiencing God (studying James), 9am, Room 318
Lamplighters (studying James), 11:15am, Room 226
Seekers (studying Proverbs), 11:15am, Room 230
Relevant (young adults) meeting back on campus at 11:15am in room 312 (contact Tim H.)
- Wednesdays attend Family Experience!
Junior High Girls' Bible Study (Jesus Squad) Wednesday night at 5:00pm in Room 312. All other classes @ 6:30pm! There will be 12-step in the Kids church quad, Men’s Bible Study Room 226, Youth in youth room, Chit chat in the prayer room.
- Mark your calendar: Men’s breakfast November 28th, 8am
Guest Speaker: Jason Content
- Pastor Tony & Renee Jones made it to Oregon safely! Please continue to pray for them as they get settled into their next journey. For their new email address, please call the church office.
- November 22nd is the World Evangelism Thanksgiving Offering. Please go online to give, text, snail mail, or put your Thanksgiving Offering in the mission house tithe box on Sunday.