Safety doesn’t take a lot of time, but it does take thought and planning. Not sure how to Commit a Minute to Safety? Pick one of the things below to get started.
- Test smoke alarms and replace the batteries
- Blow out candles when going to sleep or leaving the room
- Turn space heaters off before going to sleep
- Have oven mitts nearby when cooking
- Designate an outside place to meet for your family (ex: mailbox) in case of a fire or emergency
- Remove any gasoline from your home
- Practice: Stop, Drop, & Roll
Provided by: Fire Chief Mike Auteri
Come down to the Avenue Friday, March 2nd for Shop Bellevue from 6pm to 9pm.
2012-13 School Year Registration
Bellevue Birthday Bash
Grandview Elementary is holding registration for children that will be 4 or 5 years of age on or before Oct 1, 2012. Registration will be held at Grandview Elementary Conference Room on March 22nd from 3 to 5:30pm. Details
Join the FOB on March 11th at the Belle of Cincinnati from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Cash bar, cost is $30. Reservations: mail checks to FOB, PO Box 73184, Bellevue, KY 41073.