Let's talk! Be a part of all-Oregon organizing!
Oregon UU Voices for Justice
Invites you to--
A Video Conference
Wednesday, June 29th
10AM or 7PM.
Let's get a great start on the coming year!
After you fill out the Issues Survey we can talk proposal! We are asking for proposals this year to help select issues.
In this Video Conference we will be discussing next year’s issues -- both how we will be selecting issues at the annual meeting, and how to participate in an issue campaign next year.
- You will find out what criteria make a good issue.
- How to fill out an easy issue Proposal.
- How to gather support using our communication tools
- And what will happen AFTER the annual meeting when the real action and collaboration begins.
There will be two different video conferences on Wednesday, June 29th at 10am in the morning and 7pm at night. Register for the one that works for you (they will be the same). We will be using Zoom Video conferencing. If you have a camera on your computer or own a smart phone you can be a part of the video conference. You can also join the conference by phone only without using the video capabilities.
If you can't make the video conference -- please look for our planning packet on the front page of our website www.uuvoicesoregon.org. Or, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Video Conference call information:
If you have never done a ZOOM conference call, here's how you get started.
1) You can use your desktop or laptop with a camera, an Ipad or a smartphone (apple or android). Decide what you are going to use and then download the software.
Register now for the Video conference (its free) using the big ORANGE Button below. You will receive the call information via email.
- for a desktop download ZOOM Client for Meetings at https://zoom.us/download
- for a smart phone or tablet download the free ZOOM App from the app store.