Jobs at Teen Talk
We are recruiting a Support Worker who is passionate about young people to join our team, providing one-to-one support and group activities within our unique and well established information and support service.
Candidates will have experience of working with young people aged 11-25 years, providing emotional support and group activities, and be trained in safeguarding to at least level 2.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Providing one-to-one support to develop positive skills and attitudes,
- Working with young people to develop support plans,
- Signposting and referring to other services,
- Assisting in the development and delivery of activities,
- Ensuring on-going communication with young people, families and relevant organisations.
We are looking for someone who can empower young people to take control of their lives, is enthusiastic, committed and will bring their own personalility and skills to the role.
For more information and to request an application pack please call 01255 556866 or email email@example.com
Location: Harwich & Tendring area
Starting Salary: £18,000
Hours: Full Time (37.5hrs)
Closing Date: Friday 26 February 2016