Copy
You are receiving this email because you are a DVAL member or have expressed an interest in learning about membership and other events.

Call to Artists - June 2019


REMINDER: DVAL meetings will be on the third Wednesday of the month at Paoli Presbyterian Church starting Wed., Oct 16, with workshops on the following Monday, first workshop Monday, Oct. 21.

Plein Air Event at Garrett Williamson
395 Bishop Hollow Road, Newtown Square, PA 19073
Dates: Saturday, September 21, Sunday, September 22, Monday, September 23
Reception: Saturday, September 28, 6 – 8 PM
 
Overview:
This event involves painting “On Location” on the Garrett Williamson property. The Garrett Williamson property is the home of Garrett’s Way, a child care center, Camp Garrett, a mansion, and a 4H barn with animals and pastures. The property is 240 acres, 120 of which are wooded. There is a picnic area, playground, and restrooms are available.
 
Artists may paint from 10 am – 4 pm on the above dates. Paintings completed during the event will be hung in the ballroom at Garrett Williamson on Saturday, September 28.  A reception will be held on that evening from 6 – 8 PM. Any paintings not sold during the reception will be exhibited at the Newtown Square Public Library for the months of October and November. An “Evening with the DVAL Artists”  will also be held at the Newtown Square Public Library, date to be determined.  
 
General Requirements:
Only Full DVAL members may participate.  Participation is limited to 18 artists.
  1. Deadline for entry will be Tuesday, September 3, 2019 or until 18 artists are entered. A waiting list will be created in case registered artists have to withdraw.
  2. Participation in the planning and food preparation for the reception will also be required. Click here to register for the event. 
Entry Fees:     
There is a registration fee of $25.00. Artists will receive 65% of the proceeds for any art sold. The remaining 35% will be given to Garrett Williamson, a non-profit organization.  The registration fee is payable on the DVAL website via PayPal or credit card after registration for the event.

Hope you are enjoying your summer,
Bev Kratzel
Copyright © 2019.
Delaware Valley Art League, All rights reserved.


www.delawarevalleyartleague.com

Like us on Facebook!







This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Delaware Valley Art League · c/o Ardyth Sobyak · 304 Doe Run Lane · Radnor, PA 19087 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp