Copy
You are receiving this email because you are a DVAL member or have expressed an interest in learning about membership and other events.

All DVAL Members,


DVAL is conducting an Art Sale at St. David's Episcopal Church on Friday, March 27 through Sunday, March 29, 2020.  The show will be open to the first 38 Full DVAL members who register.

The cost to register for the sale is $35 plus $6 to rent a display panel.  The rental fee is waived if artists provide their own panel.  Artists can also bring a portfolio of art for an additional $5.

Artists will receive 80% of the proceeds of the sale; the remaining 20% will be shared by DVAL and an outreach program identified by the church. 

Artists can register for the sale on the website or by mail. 

To register on the website CLICK THIS LINK

General questions regarding the sale, registration, etc should be directed to:

            George Gallatig, ggallatig@gmail.com, cell: 610-216-2817

Each participating artist will be expected to volunteer to work during the event.  Questions specific to Volunteering should be directed to:

            Jeanne Gunther, jegunther@comcast.net, phone: 610-344-0260       

Copyright © 2020.
Delaware Valley Art League, All rights reserved.


www.delawarevalleyartleague.com

Like us on Facebook!







This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Delaware Valley Art League · c/o Ardyth Sobyak · 304 Doe Run Lane · Radnor, PA 19087 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp