Copy
You are receiving this email because you are a DVAL member or have expressed an interest in learning about membership and other events.

Call to Artists for Sage Restaurant Winter 2020 Exhibit


An online system using EntryThingy is now available on our website for submitting entries for the Winter 2020 Exhibit at the Sage Restaurant.  
 
Full members can submit 1 piece of art of any size suitable for wall hanging.  The art may be framed or unframed but must be equipped with a wire that can hang on a nail or picture hanging hook.  A total of 35 paintings will be accepted for the exhibit.
 
In selecting art for submission, consider that Sage is a Mediterranean restaurant with comparable decor.
 
You will be prompted to enter information and upload an image of your artwork.  The submission is not complete until you have paid the entry fee of $10 for Full Members or $5 for Board Members. Payment is made by Credit Card or PayPal. 
 
Key information and dates:
  • Artists will receive 75% of the selling price of the artwork.  The other 25% is a commission paid to the Sage Restaurant.
  • Submissions will be accepted until Jan 6, 2020
  • You will be informed by email on Jan 20, 2020 whether or not your entry has been selected for the exhibit.  
  • Accepted entries will be hand delivered to the Sage Restaurant on Feb 3, 2020 between 9 AM and 10:30 AM
 
If you have any questions, contact George Gallatig via email at ggallatig@gmail.com.
 
Click on SUBMIT ART to directly access the system.
 
You can also access the system on the DVAL website by selecting Exhibitions, then Sage Restaurant Winter 2020 Exhibit.
Copyright © 2019.
Delaware Valley Art League, All rights reserved.


www.delawarevalleyartleague.com

Like us on Facebook!







This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Delaware Valley Art League · c/o Ardyth Sobyak · 304 Doe Run Lane · Radnor, PA 19087 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp