Copy
You are receiving this email because you are a DVAL member or have expressed an interest in learning about membership and other events.

“On Location” Plein Air- Call to Artists
Brandywine River Museum

Dates: Friday, June 14 and Saturday, June 15, 2019


Overview:
This event involves painting “On Location” at the Brandywine River Museum properties including:

  • The Brandywine River Museum
  • N.C. Wyeth Studio
  • Kuerner’s Farm
 
Artists will be assigned to paint at specific locations in the morning between 9:30 AM and 2 PM.  They can paint at any of the locations at other hours between 7 AM and 7 PM.  Artists will also have free access to the Brandywine River Museum galleries during the event.

Paintings completed during the event will be hung in the Chadds Ford Historical Society (CFHS) and a reception will held there between 6 PM and 8 PM on Friday, June 21, 2019.  The paintings can remain at the CFHS for several weeks.

Requirements:
  1. Only Full DVAL members may participate. 
  2. Deadline for entry will be May 15, 2019 or until 18 artists are entered.  A waiting list will be created in case registered artists have to withdraw.
  3. Artists should plan to attend an information meeting at the Brandywine River Museum from 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM on Thursday, June 13, 2019 to go over instructions, pick up name tags and signs, get location assignments and to have their painting media stamped.
  4. Some participation in the planning and food preparation for the reception will also be required.

Cost  / Sale Proceeds
The Cost of Registration is $25.  Artists will receive 65% of the proceeds for any art sold.  The remaining 35% will be shared by the Brandywine River Museum and The Chadds Ford Historical Society.
 
Registration:
Artists can register for the On Location Plein Air Event on the DVAL Website.  Click on the following link REGISTER to go to the website.  If you are unable to register on the website or if you have questions regarding the event, contact George Gallatig by phone or email (see below).

Contacts:
Event Chairman: George Gallatig, ggallatig@gmail.com Mobile: 610 216 2817

           

Copyright © 2019.
Delaware Valley Art League, All rights reserved.


www.delawarevalleyartleague.com

Like us on Facebook!







This email was sent to <<Email Address>>
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Delaware Valley Art League · c/o Ardyth Sobyak · 304 Doe Run Lane · Radnor, PA 19087 · USA

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp