Demolition & Deconstruction: A Crash Course
Delta Institute, Cook County Department of Environmental Control and the Building Material Reuse Association have prepared a two-hour crash course on deconstruction and compliance with the Cook County Demolition Debris Diversion Ordinance. Details below.
- Who should attend? Demolition and Deconstruction Contractors and Practitioners
- Who is organizing and presenting information? Presenters from the Cook County Department of Environmental Control, Delta Institute and the Building Material Reuse Association
- What? Review Demolition Debris Diversion Ordinance Requirements, Building Material Reuse and Deconstruction
- Why? Share information and resources that may strengthen proposals to CCLBA
- Where? City Hall - East Annex, 2434 W. Vermont Street, Blue Island, Illinois
- When? Thursday September 25, 2014 8:00 am -10:00 am
City Hall - East Annex, 2434 W. Vermont Street
Blue Island, Illinois
Thursday September 25, 2014
8:00 am -10:00 am
Please RSVP to email@example.com.
Update to RFP: Demolition & Deconstruction Services
Cook County Land Bank Authority (CCLBA) announced a Request for Proposals from qualified contractors to provide DEMOLITION and DECONSTRUCTION services. CCLBA anticipates awarding contracts to deconstruct or demolish at least 50 residential properties under this RFP.
The complete RFP can be found here.
UPDATED questions and responses regarding the RFP are now available here.
Complete responses are due by September 30 at 3:00 pm CST and must be submitted electronically. Incomplete proposals will not be considered at this time.
A pre-bidders meeting was held on Friday, September 19 at 9:00 am at the Cook County Building Conference Center, 118 N Clark Street, Room "A", Chicago, Illinois 60602. The presentation used at the Pre-bidders meeting can be found here.
To submit Proposals, please contact: Proposal@CookCountyLandBank.org.
All questions concerning the RFP must be submitted in writing to Proposal@CookCountyLandBank.org