Gold Coast Christian College is currently seeking applications for bus drivers for the morning and afternoon school runs and Thursday afternoon sports.
Most driving tasks are within the Gold Coast area which include morning and afternoon bus routes, excursions and sporting activities. There will also be occasional long-distance drives for school camps.
The applicant must be able to work in a team environment, have good communication skills, and enjoy working with children.
• Minimum LR license, MR or HR preferred.
• A Queensland Drivers Authority.
• A current Working with Children Blue Card or be eligible to apply for one.
• Bus driving experience preferred but not required.
• Attention to detail, particularly punctuality.
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
• Attention to detail and accuracy in record keeping.
• Be flexible and cope with short notice or change of schedules.
• Report any maintenance and/or safety matters to the Bus Manager.
• Understanding of workplace safety.
• Australian/NZ Resident.
The successful applicants must support the College’s ethos and Christian values.
Advent for Kids Share the wonder of Jesus' great mission of love with children.
2021 Christmas sharing book now available for bulk and direct orders. $5 each book. Advent for Kids is adapted from Advent and is designed for families, caregivers and teachers.
Written by our very own Karen Collum together with Nathan Brown.
See website for more details: literature.adventistchurch.com
Staff Needed Expressions of Interest for Summer Camps 2021 - 2022