Transform Your Yard Into A Sanctuary
This summer is about enjoying the great outdoors- at home!
We are seeing quite a bit of interest in back yard makeovers. There are common elements that are being incorporated: Seating, seclusion/privacy, outdoor cooking, and gardening.
Ideas on how to approach the project regardless of the budget:
Main tips from the article:
- Seating. Do you want a table and chairs or a sofa and a coffee table? How do you want to spend time sitting? Maybe you have space for both.
- Delineate the space: With a patio/deck, rug, shrub boundary, or a low fence.
- Add Accents: Windchimes, a water feature, or other pieces of visual interest.
- Enjoy Daily: Choose an activity (wine with friends, morning coffee, reading) and enjoy it- outside!
- Add levels: Layers define space and trick the eye. Overhead string lights are a go-to.
- Use walls: For hooks and shelves (vertical planting too)
- Add seating: Low walls, cushions, or seating that folds to store.
- Indulge in color: From fabrics to paint colors. Make it pop!
We have connections to designers and stagers who can help you create the perfect backdrop for the beautiful memories you will make this summer. Prefer to buy a home that is already suited to your needs? We do that too! Give us a call and let's talk!