What You Hear Is Correct
Stats and data YTD Louisville Market
The news is filled with stories about how "hot" the real estate market is right now. What you are hearing is true! With interest rates so low (hovering all around the 3% mark), and fewer listings coming on the market, we are still experiencing a buying frenzy. What is the profile of a "multiple offer home"?
- Price point $130,000-$400,000 is the bracket with the most sold homes.
- Within that bracket, $200,000-$250,000 & $300,000-$350,000 is where most of the activity is happening.
- Buyers will pay a premium for HGTV turn-key condition.
- You will see a return on investment if you update the paint colors, lighting, bath/kitchen faucets, and door/cabinet hardware before you list.
- Let us take a look at your home 3-6 weeks before you want to list so we can help you with that list!
- Let us help you work through the details of "buying and selling" at the same time-its so much easier than you think.
LINK HERE for YTD July 2020 Home Sales Activity By Price Range.
LINK HERE for YTD at a glance July 2020
CURRENT OFFICE STATISTICS:
Parker & Klein YTD "days on market": 9
Entire MLS YTD "days on market": 44
Parker & Klein YTD List to Sell Price Ratio: 99.3%
Entire MLS YTD List to Sell Price Ratio: 98%
Our process and systems work- we can get your home sold faster and for more money than the market average.
- For our buyers, we help you craft the best possible offer so that you can compete and win in such a competitive environment.
- For our sellers, we take the time in advance of listing to set you up for the best possible outcome once your home goes on the market.
We love what we do and we want to share our expertise so give us a call. We would love to take a break and just catch up over socially distanced coffee too. Just hearing from will be a bright spot!