Tips For Listing Your Home In The Fall
There is plenty of time left to sell before the end of the year!
3 Reasons that winter is a good time to sell:
1. Buyers are serious- cold weather= commitment
2. Less competition from sellers - fewer options drive up pricing
3. Average sales price is up 7.3% over last year in Louisville
There are a few things you can do to maximize curb appeal in a season that is typically brown, leafy, and cold. Small things add up. We can help you decide the right approach for your home and your goals so let us know if you have questions.
- Keep the yard clean of leaves and dead limbs
- Cut the grass a final time for a smoother lawn
- Create fall appeal on the porch (mums etc)
- Clean out the fireplace- keep it set for a fire
- Keep decorations to a minimum & classic in style
- Turn on lights (especially front lights)
- Turn up the cozy: Keep HVAC up for showings
- Clean gutters, HVAC & winterize hose bibbs
Inventory is still low so if you are thinking of changing your home environment, give us a call. We can help move you toward your goal before the end of 2020.