Hello! A reminder about the schedule change for February. Please make sure you note that change in blue below. If you are looking for old eNews editions you can now find them on our website. Please continue to make RE a priority in your life and your child's life, whether that means being at class, or if you have to miss class, doing the work at home. We do realize that this time of year is often filled with sickness, so please make sure to take care of yourself/child and stay home, if you/they need to. Lastly, the nursery will be open again this Sunday during the 9am Mass.
If your child missed class on January 21st, below are the chapter(s) that they missed. Mini chapters are found in the back of their books, in the Liturgical Calendar section. Grades PreK-K, pick up the missed leaflet from their teacher on Sunday.
- January 28 - Class
- February 4 - Class
- February 11 - CLASS (Originally we did NOT have class scheduled for this date)
- February 18 - NO CLASS (Originally we had class scheduled for this date)
- February 25 - Class + 5th grade will take the ACRE assessment (more info to come)
- PreK - Ch. 14 (We Belong to a Family)
- Kindergarten - Ch. 10 (My Family is a Sign of God's Love)
- Grade 1 - Ch. 11 (We Follow Jesus)
- Grade 2 - Ch. 11 (We Celebrate the Holy Spirit)
- Grade 3 - Ch. 11 (Celebrating God's Love)
- Grade 4 - Ch. 13 (Jesus Feeds Us)
- Grade 5 - Ch. 12 (One Bread, One Cup)