- Reef Technologies raised $700 million in a round led by Softbank to reimagine parking lots. TechCrunch has it covered here.
- Onfleet, a San Francisco-based provider of delivery management software, announced on Friday it has raised $14 million in Series A.
- Agora, a materials management platform for construction companies, raised $7.2 million. The round was led by 8VC
- Local Logic, an AI-based Canadian startup revealing the hidden value of any location, raised $7 million CAD lead by GroundBreak Ventures.
- The Irish-based, accident prevention tech startup Provizio raised $6.2 million in a seed round.
- Doorr, the Toronto-based startup that offers a mortgage platform to brokers and financial institutions, has been acquired by Fologix, a subsidy of Finastra. More information here.