Has anyone ever broken your heart? Maybe you've been betrayed by someone who was significant in your life and you never recovered yourself. You feel confused, Did you know a broken heart opens the door for torment? Or did you know, if you don’t recover yourself, your bones dry up?
Prov. 17:22 says "A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
Your immune system is in the bones.
Did you know if you have a broken heart syndrome, that Satan can execute a curse of sickness and disease or even rob you of your peace? List of Physical Symptoms of a Broken Heart:
- Allergies (including food, clothing, electricity and even people),
- Broken heart compromises the immune system,
- MCS/EI, and
- Heart disease and much more.
What can cause a broken heart syndrome?
- Emotional Abuse,
- Verbal abuse,
- Physical abuse,
- Sexual abuse,
- Not being loved except through performance,
- Meeting someone's expectations through drivenness, perfection and performance in order to meet an expectation of others to receive love, or
Did someone manipulate you through guilt?
Jesus came to heal the brokenhearted and set the captives free (Luke 4:18), then He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds (Ps. 147:3).
Isn't it time to allow Jesus to set you free from all the issues you are dealing with?
School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance - Equip, Empower & Activate
This is not just an informational seminar. This is a ministry seminar! We see God move powerfully to set people free from every type of stronghold, including depression, anger, anxiety attacks, lust, perversions, addictions, sickness and disease and more! Learn more about strongholds, soul ties, and spiritual roots of disease. Learn more
- what the bible says about demonic activity and deliverance,
- how sins committed against you, unforgiveness, judgments, generational curses and ungodly soul ties are influencing your life, about strongholds in your life
- learn why you are sick and how to recover
- how Satan gained a foothold in your "soul" man.
- how to close open doors and remove his legal right to be there.
- by identifying areas where you know you are in bondage
- by doing homework that follows biblically-supported principles to shut off the enemy’s access
- by prayer and proclamation
- group prayer
- individually and personally
Training Future Ministers at School of Ministry Training in Healing and Deliverance Ministers Who Feel Called and want to serve under Touch of God International Ministries – next class Saturday, October 3, 2015, 1 to 3 p.m. – Euless, TX. Learn more and register...
Our mission is to train, activate, organize and maximize those in the body of Christ who feel called to the healing and deliverance ministry. Each member of the Healing & Deliverance Ministry is compelled by the love of God to nurture healing and deliverance to those in need. Learn more and register...