Part of that will be giving them a complementary, co-ordinating and uniform appearance - 'matching luggage'. That is, of course, only a small element of the development work. Whilst being sleeker, we also want to make the navigation more user-friendly, providing you with easily accessible information, whilst also serving as a shop window to our ten Orders. The following are on our shopping list:
- A members' area for all administrative items.
- Keeping to 12 fields, a home page, the 10 Orders and a page about Mark Masons' Hall and the team.
- Charities go under the Order to which they relate.
- Latest news can be fed by Twitter and Facebook, other more detailed news stories can be posted under the relevant Order.
- Testimonials from members and personalised intros from each Grand Master to be sourced.
- An intro to each Order to be written, possibly along the lines of the FMT pieces (KT, RSM, AMD and Mark already covered).
- Diary and links to Provincial websites to be reviewed.
- Ticketing system/help desk to be reviewed.
And now the important part - these are your websites and they should fulfil your requirements, so please let us know what you'd like to see and improvements you'd like us to make. Perhaps, let us know the details of websites you think are great and which we should emulate.
We look forward to hearing from you on firstname.lastname@example.org