Working SIDE BY SIDE
as we LEARN FROM THE OLD MASTERS
10 AM to 12 NOON
NOTE below a pre-class session if you need a figure drawing refresher course.
Be sure you are set up ahead & ready to begin at 10
Kitchen table is fine if you don't have studio space!
Here's the scoop:
- 9:30 to 10 A before-class session PowerPoint if you need a figure drawing REMINDER course (I'll cover the basics for getting a figure down)
- 10 to 10:15 Drawing demo of SEATED FIGURE in hood (you watch while I draw)
- 10:15 to 11 You drawing the figure with paint or other medium you choose. I will have the image on the screen for you to look at.
If you want to set up your camera so I can see what you are doing, I will watch and give you input as you work. You can also send me images of your work after the class & I will get back with you as soon as I can with critique.
- 11 to 11:15 Value & Detail Demo (You watch while I demo)
- 11:15 to 12 You work-I oversee & cheer you on. I will have the image on the screen for you to look at.
This is the plan, it may not go exactly as noted above!! It is a new way and will have some kinks.
I'm saying a prayer this morning as I really want this to work!!
Can't wait to work alongside you guys!!
A note to those who are not participating due to finances: PLEASE join us!! There is room for you and it is very important to me to have you along!! If you feel pressure regarding painting, just come hang with us!