In This Newsletter: More Items & More Discounts Added to the Clearance Sale, KAL, Yarn Party

It's the start of week 3 for the Semi-annual clearance sale - New Markdowns: Now at 75% off: Coop Knits Socks Yeah -  $2.94/skein, Alpaca Lace - $2.25, Walkabout - $1.94, Online SuperSocke 225 Cotton Stretch - $4.37, Now at 50% off - Elemental Effects Coastal - $8.75/Skein.  New Items Added: Odds & Ends and One of a Kind Dye Lots, Baby Alpaca Chunky - 8 colorways over 45 Skeins - 25% off, Hikoo Sueno - 25% off.

January is Selfish Knitting month -

It's your Turn to Knit something Just for YOU!

So cast on with Cabled & Jolene Dalton Gailey
to knit the Red Hot Lover Skirt,  just in time for February.

This skirt teaches several techniques that might be new to you and will be a fun way to knit something for yourself - which is what Selfish Knitting month is all about. 

We'll be meeting Tuesday Evenings from 5-7 in person and via Zoom.

 Find out more & Sign up Now

Very Special Yarn Party (i.e. Trunk Show)

Serial Knitters of Kirkland Washington is excited to be back in Port Angeles - you might remember seeing them in October at the Fiber Expo.  They will be bringing their artistic hand dyed yarns created in-house at their studio and some surprise Mystery Grab Bags to Cabled Fiber on Friday January 20 & Saturday January 21st.

Join us
Welcome reception and early shopping - Friday from 3-7 
Party and shop all-day Saturday from 11-4 

Don't forget to watch us LIVE on Friday Facebook with Friends 5:30pm. 

We'll be showing you what we are working on and even more new arrivals this week -- Things just keep coming in!
Copyright © 2023 Cabled Fiber & Yarn, All rights reserved.

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp
Cabled Fiber & Yarn Facebook
Like us on Instagram
Cabled Fiber & Yarn Online