Parenting by Connection Study Group (New!)
Immediate and lasting help for the emotional challenges of parenting!
For Parents of Young Children, Ages 0 - 10 Years
Please join me for a transformative parenting experience. Fresh off of a Professional Intensive by Hand in Hand Parenting which I took this summer, I am excited to coach a small group of parents. Keep connection and closeness at the forefront in your family--even with all of the challenges you face. This will help you to be a happier, more confident parent no matter what age your children are.
Parenting by Connection helps families around the world to tackle big challenges including aggression, sibling conflict, power struggles, shyness, whining, sleep difficulties, parents' yelling and more. After over 15 years of using and teaching these tools, I am confident that you will find them useful right away and as your children continue to grow. Hand in Hand Parenting has some great testimonials from parents and care providers about the results they got from using Parenting by Connection tools.
This group is appropriate for parents of children ages 0 - 10 years, whether you are new to Parenting by Connection ideas or already familiar with these tools.
Over this six-week course, I will introduce four parent-to-child listening tools and two parent-to-parent listening tools. Each week, you will learn about a new tool to try at home and then a have a chance to talk about how it went the following week. You will learn from me, from excellent but easy readings, from your experiences and from the other parents in the class.
I am confident that what you will get out of this group is more than worth the investment of your time and money.
- The weight of your worries and feeling badly about yourself or your children will begin to lift.
- You will gain a new perspective on your children's emotions and behavior and feel more confident about responding to them.
- You will learn tools that help to deal with your triggers--the things that flip your emotional switch and can cause you to "lose it" with your children.
- You will be building on the closeness and connection in your family for the well-being of yourself and your children.
- You can see what other parents had to say about working with me here,
Meetings will be on Sunday afternoons for six weeks.
September 18 - October 23, 2016
1:30 - 3:30 pm at the Great Oak Cohousing Common House
500 Little Lake Drive, Ann Arbor, 48103
Concerned about having to miss a class?
Each class will be audio recorded and made available so you can keep up with our discussion.
Fee: $120 + $30 Literature fee
The required literature is the Parenting by Connection booklet set. You may buy these from me at cost, or order digital files from Hand in Hand Parenting.