The Mid-Month Mirth Memo is a short amusing tidbit to brighten middle of the month monotony. It is brought to you by best-selling author, award-winning speaker,
"Jollytologist" ® Allen Klein
TELEMARKETER COMEBACKS OF THE MONTH:
- Whatever they are selling, tell them your spouse/roommate sells it.
- When they call from a lawn-care service, tell them you live in an apartment.
- When they call from a long-distance company, tell them you don't have a phone.
— Tom Mabe
SENIOR LAUGHS OF THE MONTH: - Signs you’re getting too old to drive:
- Your turn signal has been on since 2007.
- It takes more than four minutes to get out of the car.
- When backing into a parking spot, you just back up until you hear something.
ONE-LINER OF THE MONTH:
"A rotisserie is a morbid Ferris wheel for chickens.
— Mitch Hedberg
BOOK OF THE MONTH:
The perfect gift for Valentine's Day.