Comic Relief - Communities and Sport for Change Fund
Comic Relief are seeking funding proposals which use sport as a catalyst for change, helping people to do two key things:
- Take ownership: feel part of increasingly inclusive and cohesive communities.
- Feel empowered: to identify and solve the social issues affecting their communities.
Typical problems might be anti-social behaviour, unemployment, older people feeling isolated or a lack of community cohesion.
The project will need to do the following:
- Involve the community throughout.
- Address a problem or social need.
- Use sport and physical activity as an agent to make change
If you'd like assistance forming an application and going through this process with Club Development Scotland, please get in touch with us.