IFMA New York City is seeking mentors to work with Facility Management students! For more information and to sign up visit our website.
Coming soon – Stuart’s Corner! This will be our monthly column with Stuart Goldberg of SiriusXM answering all your pressing facilities management questions!
The CUNY School of Professional Studies is now offering a free Building Operating Certification Training for IFMA New York City Members. These 8-week courses are offered during the day once per week (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and also in the evening twice per week (6:00 PM – 9:00 PM). For the full program brochure visit the IFMA New York City website and to register please contact George Brennan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IFMA Cares Committee:
Since January 2014, IFMA Cares has raised approximately $60,011 for the following charitable organizations:
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: $7,011
- Dress for Success: Two clothing drives
- ASCNYC: One clothing drive
- IFMA Foundation: $37,000
- Fraternite Notre Dame Toy Drive: approximately 250 toys
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital: $16,000