KEY UPDATES AND REMINDERS:
- CONFERENCE DINNER - Thursday 1st December 6.00pm
- The theme is ADVENTURE, so get creative with your costumes!
- Book now! There are still tickets available.
- Held at the Skyline Gondola, Queenstown, your ticket includes stunning views, a gondola ride, and a three course meal, assortment of drinks, live entertainment as well as transportation to and from the Millennium Hotel.
- This will also be the culmination of the Hydrologic Games which will be taking place throughout the conference.
- ACCOMMODATION - if you have not already booked your accommodation for this conference, you are advised to do so immediately! Queenstown is a busy city and rooms are already filling up quickly. There are still limited rooms available at the conference venue (Millennium Hotel), please book these through your registration or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CONFERENCE BAG DETAILS FOR 2016 - There will not be a bag/satchel provided at this year's conference, so you will need to bring your own if you wish to have one with you, there will be a surprise gift on entry instead!
- CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON FIELD TRIPS - These are already getting booked out - if you do wish to go on a field trip, please book now through your registration login, or contact Tracy, the conference organiser.
If you have not seen already our Keynote speakers for the conference include:
- Peter Goodwin, from Idaho Universtiy - Talk topic: Balancing Water Supply Reliability and Ecosystem Restoration: Example of the San Francisco Bay-Delta in California, USA
- Rory Nathan, from the University of Melbourne - Talk topic: Impact of hydrologic variability on design flood estimates
- Jen Crawford, from Anderson Lloyd - Talk Topic: The Problem with Ponds
For all the information on our keynotes, CLICK HERE.
We look forward to welcoming you to Queenstown!
From the Organising Committee,
Charles Pearson (NZ Chair) // NIWA
Mark Babister (Australia Chair) // WMA Water
Sarah Mager // Otago University
Lawrence Kees // Environment Southland
Tim Davie // ECan
Jo Hoyle // NIWA
James Ball // University of Technology Sydney
Monique Retallick // WMA Water