Day Of Prayer, Fasting
March 23, 2020
ATTN: If the pictures in this article are distorted, then click on the "view it in your browser" link located at the top right-hand corner of the page.
Greetings from Los Angeles! In these unprecedented times, disciples must look to God and His Scriptures as He alone holds all the answers for God's people in all cultures, in all nations, and in all generations! Our day of the Coronavirus Pandemic Era is certainly no exception! As of March 20, 2020 at 3:20PM PCT, the World Health Organization (WHO) reported 274,203 COVID-19 cases were confirmed with 11,354 deaths in 183 countries and territories! Therefore, the World Sector Leaders are asking all SoldOut Movement Disciples around the world to join together on Monday, March 23, 2020 for a Day of Prayer, Fasting and Confession.
The World Sector Leaders have called for a Day
of Prayer, Fasting and Confession
on Monday, March 23, 2020!
WHO has reported 274,203 COVID-19 cases
as of 3:20PM PCT March 20, 2020!
"[Satan] intended to harm [God’s people], but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives!" (Genesis 50:20) Great good can already be seen in this atheistic world as people everywhere are much more aware of their priorities and their mortality! As well, in addition, I see God working among the religious, as many false doctrine churches have closed their doors. Since their members have no real connection to the leadership, these individuals are beginning to look elsewhere for spiritual guidance. As of today, the sincere seekers of God – once members in these false doctrine churches – will have the opportunity to find God's Movement, as through the internet, our message of "Jesus is the only cure" may now be heard in literally every nation of the world! Never lose sight that God's SoldOut Movement is built – with groups within groups within groups – to not just "survive" but to "thrive" in the Coronavirus Era!
On the battlefield, when David confronted Goliath,
David did not talk about how dangerous Goliath
was to God's people, but he spoke about
the greatness of God! Let us not talk
with fear; let us talk with faith!
God said to the heavily persecuted Thessalonian Church, "Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not put out the Spirit’s fire!" (1 Thessalonians 5:16-19) In all circumstances, disciples are to be joyful, thankful and prayerful! In fact, in the most difficult or seemingly impossible situations, miracles only happened through "prayer and fasting!" (Mark 9:29) Also, let us "resist the Devil… and come near to God" by confessing our sins to Him and one another. (James 4:6-10; 5:16) Consider that prayers are not answered when there is fear (1 Samuel 29:6), secret sin (Psalm 66:18), apathy (Proverbs 1:23-28), neglect of mercy (Proverbs 21:13), iniquity (Isaiah 59:2), stubbornness (Zechariah 7:11-13), harshness (1 Peter 3:7), doubt (James 1:6-7), and self-indulgence (James 4:3).
On March 18th, Lianne Kernan "boasted in the
Lord" on Facebook that when her awesome
husband Tim fasted, God blessed
his fasting with fruit!
On Monday, March 23rd, how should our prayers begin? My conviction is on our knees, praising God! "I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise!"
"Corona" is Latin for crown. The COVID-19 has many
"crowns" on its surface, and so is aptly
called a "coronavirus!"
On the cross when Jesus died for the sins of all
mankind of all time, He was crowned
the King of Kings!
The Crown of Thorns Project is the vision of the
SoldOut Movement to plant churches in
every nation of the world!
"Pray... for kings, [presidents, dictators, governors and mayors] and all those in authority that we may live peaceful lives… because God our Savior… wants all men [and women] to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth!" (1 Timothy 2:1-4) Pray for the people that God has put in authority over us, so that the world will lower the walls of prejudice and hate that separates nations, thus allowing the Gospel to spread more freely!
Pray for all of those in authority regardless of
your personal political persuasions!
"Pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints!" Pray for every church in every nation!
- Australia (Sydney) – Joe & Kerry Willis
- Bolivia (Cochabamba) – José Rocha
- Brazil (Rio de Janeiro) – Caio & Carol Costa
- Brazil (Sao Paulo) – Raul & Lynda Moreno
- Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) – Soumaila & Judith Gouba
- Burundi (Bujumbura) – Josephat (Jojo) & Jaja Ndayizeye
- Cambodia (Phnom Penh) – Blady & Cielo Perez
- Cameroon (Doulala) – Ben & Monique Mpah
- Canada (Toronto) – Evan & Kelly Bartholomew
- Chile (Santiago) – Alfredo & Alejandra Anuch
- China (Hong Kong) – Dean & Audrey Lam
- China (Crouching Tiger 2)
- Colombia (Bogota) – Tulio & Vaitsa Amaral
- Colombia (Cali) – Alvaro Millan
- Curacao (Caribbean) – Eldrin Rojas
- DRC (Bandundu) – Constant Buya
- DRC (Kikwit) – Good & Cathy Kwekana
- DRC (Kinshasa) – Micky & Lyly Ngungu
- DRC (Mbuji-Mayi) – Boniface & Charlie Bidilukinu
- Dominican Republic (El Pocito) – Francois & Amecia Chelot
- England (Birmingham) – Frank Simelane & Christine Alamu
- England (London) – Michael & Michele Williamson
- Ethiopia (Addis Ababa) – Tamiru & Fafa Belihu
- France (Paris) – Anthony & Cassidy Olmos
- Guam (Hagatna) – Sean & Krystal O'Connor
- Haiti (Camp-Perrin) – Jean Joseph & Ginette Daudier
- Haiti (Cap-Haitien) – Wakine & Marie Martha Jean
- Haiti (Chantal/Duclair) – Joel & Marie Jeannine Germain
- Haiti (Jacmel) – Jean-Bonard & Lorvelie Colin
- Haiti (Limbe) – Luccene & Sultane Saint-Louis
- Haiti (Meyotte) – Anel & Michelene Magoffy
- Haiti (Mirebalais) – Louisius & Marie Celeste Exilien
- Haiti (Port-au-Prince) – Alexis & Maryse Turgeau
- Haiti (Saint-Marc) – Elysee & Ema Alexandre
- Haiti (Sainte-Suzanne) – Delouis & Leonise M. Augustin
- India (Bangalore) – Tamil & Jayasree Selvan
- India (Chennai) – Prathap & Maggie Kumar
- India (New Delhi) – Raja & Debs Rajan
- Ivory Coast (Abidjan) – Amadou & Angele Sountoura
- Ivory Coast (Korezouzoua) – Justin & Jocelyne Koualou
- Kenya (Busia) – Michael Otsieno
- Malawi (Blantyre) – Makhumula Semu
- Mexico (Acapulco) – Oscar & Yheni Adolfo
- Mexico (Mexico City) – Carlos & Lucy Mejia
- Mexico (Monterrey) – Flavio & Danna Berlanga
- Mexico (San Luis Potosi) – Francisco & Adriana Galvan
- Myanmar (Yangon) – Kee Om & She Ling Aung
- Nepal (Kathmandu) – Roger & Yassa Green
- Netherlands (Amsterdam) – Tomiwa & Vienne Safe-Adewumi
- New Zealand (Auckland) – Sean & Teigan Valenzuela
- Nigeria (Lagos) – Bolaji & Chinyere Akinfenwa
- Peru (Lima) – Danilo & Carol Bataglin
- Philippines (Cebu) – John & Anna Malnegro
- Philippines (Daan Bantayan) – Judell & Mari Vic Sericon
- Philippines (Davao) – Zach & Ariel Shields
- Philippines (Manila) – Ricky & Coleen Challinor
- Qatar (Doha) – James & Jacqueline Abraham
- Russia (Moscow) – Dima & Tanya Serafonov
- Russia (St. Petersburg) – Timur & Vika Butakov
- Samoa (Apia) – Sikotilani (Scotty) & Jenna Iakopo
- Saudi Arabia (Jeddah) – Nelson & Jhoanna Umlas
- Sierra Leone (Freetown) – Jerry & Marian Koroma
- South Africa (Johannesburg) – Andrew & Patrique Smellie
- Spain (Barcelona) – Yegor Starodubtsev
- Sweden (Stockholm) – Erik & Michelle af Klint
- Uganda (Kampala) – Emmanuel Lemmon Kirumira
- Uganda (Lira) – Ezekiel Awira
- Ukraine (Kiev) – Oleg & Aliona Sirotkin
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai) – Miguel & Sadhvi Mendez
City of Angels ICC Regions (Los Angeles)
- Albuquerque, New Mexico – Everardo & Jennifer Esparza
- Atlanta, Georgia – Ron & Tracy Harding
- Boston, Massachusetts – Mike & Chenelle Patterson
- Charlotte, North Carolina – Bill & Lisa Hamilton
- Chicago, Illinois – John & Emma Causey
- Columbus, Ohio – Coltin & Mandee Rohn
- Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas – Tyler & Shay Sears
- Denver, Colorado – Nate & Sam Pavon
- Eugene, Oregon – Rich & Hannah Hardy
- Gainesville, Florida – Joe & Amelia Mack
- Hilo, Hawaii – Kyle & Janien Bartholomew
- Honolulu, Hawaii – Mark & Keri Garrido
- Houston, Texas – Jason & Daniela Woody
- Indianapolis, Indiana – Jeremiah & Julie Clark
- Okoboji, Iowa – Tom & Megan Struthers
- Kona, Hawaii – Dennis & Corinna Sloan
- Las Vegas, Nevada – Princeton & Joy George
- Miami, Florida – Matt & Helen Sullivan
- Milwaukee, Wisconsin – Jay & Barb Shelbrack
- New York City, New York – Luke & Brandyn Speckman
- Orlando, Florida – Chris & Sonja Chloupek
- Phoenix, Arizona – Jeremy & Amy Ciaramella
- Portland, Oregon – Preston & Shauna Inkley
- Sacramento, California – Christian & Devon Enos
- Salt Lake City, California – Dustin & Amanda Miller
- San Diego, California – Mason & Nathalie Fetelika
- San Francisco, California – Jason & Sarah Dimitry
- Seattle, Washington – Joel & Courtney Parlour
- Syracuse, New York – Rafael & Melissa Jerez
- Tampa Bay, Florida – Jared & Rachel McGee
- Washington, DC – LuJack & Cathi Martinez
- Los Angeles, California – Tim & Lianne Kernan
Green - Planting Purple - Remnant Group
(Some Remnant Groups are not listed as they have no leader.)
In these days of uncertainty, like Paul pray, "I pray this, that your love may abound even more and more in knowledge and every kind of insight so that you can decide what is best…" Praying what is best to do with your time is so essential for our lives to impact the most people and to be fulfilled!
- AMS Region – Adam & Lauren Zepeda
- AV Region – Markus Cameron & Heather Schmidt
- Central Region – Mike & Brittany Underhill
- Coachella Valley Region – Zach & Brittany Miller
- East Region – Kirk & Margie Hamula
- Inland Empire Region – Caleb & Lizbeth Cohen
- North Region – Blaise & Patricia Feumba
- Orange County Region – Brian & Joaly Carr
- South Region – Joey & Karen Gregory
- Southland Region – Cory & Jeraldine Blackwell
- Ventura Region – RD & April Baker
- West Region – Richie & Elizabeth McDonnell
Pray about more time reading the Bible...
and less time watching Netflix?
Maybe read a SOPI Book?
Maybe study out the many Scriptures in the
As Paul added Ephesians 6:19, "Pray for me also, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the Gospel!" Please pray for the World Sector Leaders, Elena & me.
SOPI Books to deepen your convictions
on God and His Movement?
Perhaps complete your ICCM Master's Degree?
Though "sheltered in place" in LA, Kip & Elena were
In closing, let me admonish all of us, "Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that your family... throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings." SoldOut Movement Family: We are united by the blood of Jesus, the Holy Spirit of God,"the same kind of sufferings," and the vision for the evangelization of the nations in this generation! Indeed, even today March 20th in the midst of the Coronavirus Pandemic, the Spirit forcefully advanced the Gospel in astounding ways!
at peace because they trusted in God's sovereignty
among the nations, and are looking forward to
sharing GOOD NEWS AROUND THE WORLD
in the days, weeks and months to come!
On Monday, March 16th, "TY" (center) - the Producer
Pray, Fast and Confess and the Lord will lead His great people to heights that we could never have imagined! And to God be all the glory!
of TransAfrica Radio - invited Andrew Smellie (left)
to preach the Gospel to over 200,000
listeners on DSTV 872!
On Friday night, March 20th, Chris (left) and Nick
(right) praised God that TY was baptized!
Ron & Tracy Harding's Atlanta ICC Virtual
Staff Meeting (above) oversaw 28 Virtual
Bible Talks this week!
On March 20th, Ron and the Atlanta Brothers
celebrated (with social distancing) Caleb's
(gray sweats) baptism - their first
from Virtual Bible Talks!
Rheena - a single Filipina mom of twins - was
baptized in the Persian Gulf on March 20th
through the valiant efforts of
the Dubai Sisters!
In July 2018, Miguel & Sadhvi (aided by Megan
Mathews) put before the Lord and the 25
Dubai Disciples the plan: "Road to 100!"
Today, Rheena's baptism gave the Dubai
Church exactly 100 sold-out disciples!
We are family... filled with visions and dreams,