VBS Sign Up & How you can help.
VBS is next week! Please sign-up your children (K-5th grade) as soon as possible. We need a count for planning purposes. Thank you!! If transportation is a problem, let us know.
Help us bless the kids. Even if you are not able to be at the VBS, there are still other ways you can help:
1. Help paint props/scenery on Wednesday at Sandwich church during Community Group.
2. Volunteers to Iron transfers onto staff shirts. You will need an iron, pillow case, and a hard surface like a wooden cutting board and a little bit of skill. This is something that can be worked on during the Community Group if anyone is interested. Or we can have an ironing party at a different time, but soon. Let us know if you can help with this.
3. Donate a 7 foot long piece of Tyvek paper (at least 4.5 feet wide).
4. Lend us a DVD player.
4. Volunteers to help decorate the Yarmouth church Sunday (August 4th) after church and Monday (August 5th) time to be determined.
5. Volunteers to clean up on Friday (August 9th).
Contact Shyla Campeau, 774-487-8967, or Diane Coellner, 508-542-8359, if you can help in any of these ways or reply to this email.
Thanks Calvary Family!