New Devotional Starting Thursday April 23rd - now is a good time to join us:
1. Download the YouVersion app onto your device if you don’t have it. You can find it in your app store. If you need more information about it, go to www.youversion.com/the-bible-app.
Hi ladies. As we are figuring out the YouVersion devotional group, we’ve decided to make an account named CCCC Women. Our next study will be hosted by that account, so please friend request CCCC Women and then look out for future invites. A big thank you to Doreen Marinelli for starting us out by hosting our first few plans on her personal account. By the way, let us know if you have any suggestions for future plans for our group to do together and we will put them on the list. CCCC Women will only host one plan at a time and we will announce the beginning of each via app notification and email.
Starting Thursday, April 23rd:
Title: Get Out of Your Head
Length: 5 Days
Jump in at any time, but today will get you started at the beginning of a plan:
2. Make a personal account on the YouVersion app. Make sure you leave the notifications “on” if you want to know when someone in the group adds to the discussion.
3. Friend Request CCCC Women on the app. If you need help or have questions, you can text or call Doreen at 508-737-3807 or Diane at 508-542-8358. CCCC Women will be hosting the plan. Expect an invite from CCCC Women to start the plan.
4. Upon the invitation to join the Reading Plan from CCCC Women, accept the invite.
5. As many of you know from experience, following the plan is pretty self explanatory - just go down the daily checklist. We recommend you have a notebook or journal handy to take notes on what God shows you in the daily reading. This will also help you put your thoughts together for sharing on the Talk It Over discussion page.
A description of the study:
Do you feel like a victim to your spiraling thoughts? Do you often fall prey to toxic thinking patterns like victimhood, anxiety, and distraction? The enemy of our souls is determined to make us feel helpless, overwhelmed, and incapable of making a difference for God’s kingdom. It doesn’t have to be that way! Get out of your head and into God’s promises in this five-day, thought-changing devotional from Jennie Allen.