Welcome to the Suntell Perspective, our Quarterly Newsletter! Here you will find information about upcoming product features, events, company info, industry news, and more.
Year in Review
Highlights from 2014
- We welcomed 20 new customers to the Suntell family.
- We added Credit Analysis Projections, the ability to email Documentation Tracking letters, some new reports, as well as some additional functionality in Loan Presentation.
- We held Regional Training in Denver with 51 attendees from 26 different financial institutions.
- We brought on a new Implementation/Training specialist to help support our growing customer base.
In 2015 you can look forward to....
- Dashboard functionality that will allow you to better monitor your workload and workflow. (coming Spring 2015!)
- Rent Roll Analysis for investment properties. (coming Spring 2015!)
- Regional Training in Nashville, TN (stay tuned for more details!)
- We are going to begin a revamp of Credit Analysis, though the scope and specific release date are TBD.
Training & Support
If you have not yet updated to the most current version of the LMS, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so that you can schedule a time to get updated. LMS Version 18.0.5 is a prerequisite, so if you have not yet been updated to this version, you will receive both updates simultaneously. It is very important that you stay current, so that we can continue to provide you with support.
The following are the upcoming Lunch and Learn topics for the first part of 2015.
As we get closer to the Spring release (Rosemary), we will schedule webinars to review the new functionality. The dates/times of these webinars will be included with the release announcement.
- Presentation Customized Report (January 21st)
- Related Interests (February 4th)
- Business Development (February 18th)
Message from the CEO:
I am very pleased to welcome 20 new financial institutions to the Suntell family in 2014. We finished the year with a robust 20%+ increase in revenues with record earnings and strong liquidity. We are entering our 19th year of business and every year I would like to personally thank each and every customer that was able to see our original vision for credit underwriting combined with document management and workflow. We continue to invest our resources into our software product in order to continually deliver more of the functionality and flexibility you demand in an integrated system
Happy New Year!
. Read the entire article here...
"Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager." -Susan Sontag