10 Ways to Share during the COVID-19 Pandemic
Gorenflo also gave us 10 ways to share safely during this pandemic. Sharing might be the last thing people think of during a worldwide outbreak of a highly transmissible disease, but there are many ways to share that don’t require physical contact.
1. Safety first
Practice social distance, follow shelter-in-place order and wash your hand regularly. Inform your family and friends to do the same.
2. Check-in with your family, friends, neighbors, and the most vulnerable in your community
Stay in it with them. Share your emotional support.
3. Support front line medical workers and the institutions they serve
Check-in with them to see what they need and what you can donate.
4. Join or start a mutual aid network
Focus on mutual support for the most vulnerable
5. Support those that need it the most
Support those who are the most vulnerable to the effect of COVID-19
6. Be social, safely
Kind to people virtually, and check in on others
7. Share reputable information responsibly
Some internet sources can be misleading, make sure it’s from a credible website.
8. Engage government
Check with their COVID-19 pandemic plans with your state and regional representative, and have your voice heard.
9. Budget time to do the above
10. Take care of yourself!