HYCC SUMMER APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
summer program dates: June 6th - July 22nd, 2016
Why be a part of HYCC Summer?
- Gain experience in conservation work
- Help protect native ecosystems
- Meet other young conservationists
- Receive First Aid/CPR Certification
- Travel to other islands to work and camp
- Work with Federal/State/Non-Profit Conservation organizations across Hawai'i
- Receive a $500 Volunteer Award and
$1,212 AmeriCorps Educational Award
Ma ka hana ka 'ike.
In working one learns.
- ‘Ōlelo No‘eau, 2088
Want to make a difference in your community and help Hawai‘i's native ecosystems?
Apply for the HYCC Summer Program, appplications are due February 28th, 2016