We are all yearning to get back to some parts of our lives, and we're here to help! For years, since the early days of our beloved Craigie Street Bistrot we offered the "Chef's Whim" on Sunday nights. Well, we thought to ourselves, let's bring back the Whim!!!
Here's the deal:
The "Chef's Whim" is the biggest bargain in town. I will choose your meal for you! I’m the chef, and it's my WHIM... (get it???!!!). Given the nature of things these days we do need adjust, logistics have, um, evolved. So here's what we propose for you:
- Orders will be taken in increments of two (2 people, 4 people, etc.).
- you will receive:
- a couple of "appetizers" - could be bountiful salads, or our some of our fresh vegetable sides (or both!)
- either two different entrées or one larger entrée to share
- a couple of desserts
- bargain basement price of $30/person. That's a whole lotta Craigie on Main award winning food at an incredible value.
- This takeout model will only be able to accommodate the following requests:
- gluten free
- nut free
- shellfish free
We will offer an extremely limited amount of these Chef's Whim packages tonight, Sunday 5/17 only!!!
First come, first served.
Let's Whim it up!!!
We will be taking orders until 8pm tonight!
Regular menu is still available in addition to WHIM.
In safety and health and with great appreciation,