Autumn Webinar Series
Dear Flow360 User,
Although it's still technically summer, and the sun is apparently shining behind the cloud and rain today, we wanted to let you know about our programme of FREE webinars for the Autumn.
Have you got a new team member starting? Or have you forgotten how to use some of the advanced features of the software? Or can you think of a friend to introduce to Flow360?
For answers to the above, and many more, these webinars are for you!
Booking is free, and can be done online at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/GRRJ97L
The topics covered are below, but if you have a subject you'd like us to cover, just let us know!
- 20/09/16 10:00 - Flow360: An introduction
- 29/10/16 13:00 - Looking after Assets: buildings, land, vehicles and stuff
- 05/10/16 16:00 - The Helpdesk: fault reporting, service requests, events and teams
- 10/10/16 13:00 - Organising the Workforce: individuals and teams, remits and assignments
- 18/10/16 10:00 - Managing Documents: linking, distribution, collaboration and versioning
- 26/10/16 10:00 - Bookings and Events: objects, vehicles, rooms and services
- 03/11/16 16:00 - Training and Qualifications: scheduling, tracking, updating and publishing
- 08/11/16 11:00 - The Service Provider: managing works and teams, clients and assets
- 17/11/16 10:00 - Managing Projects: phases, costs, tasks and personnel
- 23/11/16 14:00 - Certifications: adding, updating, publishing and sharing
- 29/11/16 15:00 - Working the Data: filtering, reporting, summarising and exporting
- 07/12/16 11:00 - Inspections: setting up forms, scheduling, actioning and remedial works
We've also been working hard on even more updates over the summer which we will share in the next newsletter, but for now take a look at the webinar choices and make your booking today!
Although you have received this email, feel free to circulate the information to any staff who will find it beneficial and email anyone you would like to add to the list to James Betts.
With kind regards
The Flow360 Team