I'm sipping lemon ginger tea (one of many favorites!) from my office, ready to teach this morning's delicious yoga class. We'll start slow and increase intensity, beginning with core work, then hamstring work, and then move into creative sequencing. I've been thinking about this sequence for the past few days and I'm looking forward to sharing it today.
It's been a busy week for me! I added a new class to my teaching schedule, I've been fulfilling lots of custom DVD orders, and I've been working on my eBook! (Here's a sneak peek!) The eBook will be free for subscribers like you. It will include exclusive content like yoga sequences, meditation prompts, and clean-eating recipes. Stay tuned for it's delivery to your inbox in December!
I hope that this finds you enjoying a restful weekend.
Exclusive for subscribers
Vids & articles from around the web
1. Would you use this awesome invention?! I would.
2. This TedTalk about the power of introverts really spoke to me.
3. A proposal (good luck not crying).
4. Watch how the power of song impacts a woman with Alzheimer's.
5. Inspirational story of a boxer who slept on the streets of his dream gym for 8 months before his hero trainer agreed to train him.
6. Listen to this 9-1-1 call for a massive spider.
7. 26 successful people who failed at first.
1. Just ordered this book so I can really understand the GAPS diet.
2. Current favorite yoga pants (cheaper than Lulu!).
3. Caught an episode of this cooking show featuring young chefs and am amazed by their talent!