Save the Date!
Contra Costa County Climate Leader's (4CL) presents:
“Environmentally Preferable Purchasing Workshop"
Wednesday, November 14th, 8:00 am – noon
Hosted by City of Martinez
525 Henrietta street, Martinez, Ca. 94553
Please join fellow Contra Costa County decision makers to hear about Environmentally Preferable Purchasing, latest legislation, resources and discounts. We will hear from the State, USEPA, regional governments and other cities as they share best practices and examples of how to purchase green.
RSVP to email@example.com or
Our workshop will include:
* Daniel Garza, State of CA Department of General Services (DGS)
* Judy Levin and Sue Chiang, Center for Environmental Health (CEH)
* John Katz, USEPA, Region 9
* Sarah Church and Karen Cook, Alameda County
* Local Government Perspectives and Case Studies
- Update from Contra Costa County - Jody London
* Share time - Peer-to-Peer discussion
What will be Addressed:
* Background and Big Picture
* Cities Can Protect Communities from Toxic Chemicals
* Bridging Guidance to Local Policy and Implementation
* Increase your Cities Green Purchasing Power
* Local Gov't Perspectives and Case Studies.
* Wrap Up, Action Items, and Networking
Special thanks to 4CL's sponsors!
Marin Clean Energy (MCE); Republic Services; Mt. Diablo Resource Recovery