Will you be the next M & C Adviser and spokesperson for
Girlguiding Essex West?
Do you want to raise awareness of Girlguiding Essex West within the local community and support members in promoting Girlguiding in the County?
Can you provide and grow an online social media presence for our County?
This Exciting and Vital Role Will Include:
- Advertising and publicising the Countyâ€™s activities
- Liaising with local press and radio
- Produce and maintain display and promotional material
- Help shape and implement the Countyâ€™s social media presence
- Support the County Exec in maintaining an online space for Girlguiding Essex West
Full training and support is provided by both a neighbouring County M & C Adviser and the Regional M & C team. There will also be the opportunity to attend a Girlguiding Spokesperson training.
If you have good verbal and written communication skills, are approachable and friendly with the ability to use your initiative. If you have good computer skills and an established online social presence or willingness to embrace social media, then this is the role for you!
To express an interest and to receive a full role description, please contact:
County Commissioner â€“ Jan Knight
Tel: 07973 144260