Tiger Balm says:
'Ciara LOVES Me!' ;-)
Dear Aroma Fan,
Naduir Centre in Furbo is run by two wonderful efficient therapists, Ciara & Josef.
And Ciara LOVES Tiger Balm.
Lets check what is tiger balm which evokes strength and vitality!
Tiger Balm History
Herbalists and traditional Chinese medicine doctors have been using different medicinal plants to relieve pain for thousands of years.
Aw Chu Kin, a Chinese herbalist, studied different kinds of ointments.
When he blent camphor, cloves and menthol together, he discovered that the ointment brings a real relief.
Then, Tiger Balm was born in 1870s.
One of his son, saw the potential and transformed this traditional product in a famous trademark worldwide.
Nowadays, Tiger Balm is used by millions of people which is sold in more than 100 countries.
Traditional Therapeutic Uses
There is 4 traditional uses.
- Tiger Balm is an ointment used to relieve muscle pain when overworking, backache, arthritis and any musculoskeletal problem
- By improving the flow of energy and blood, the Tiger Balm allows the muscles to relax and reduces inflammation of joints and tendons
- It relieves pain and helps the healing process
Migraines and headaches
- This ointment is also used to relieve migraines and headaches, mild to moderate in intensity
- It can be applied locally to relieve mosquito bites
- It helps to clear the respiratory tract when applied on the chest and on the back, when coughing
How to Use Tiger Balm?
- Only for an external use
- Apply on the affected area
- Repeat as required 2 to 3 times per day
- Skin reaction with an external heat source, such as a heating pad, covered with a bandage
- Never apply on mucous membranes, eyes and irritated skin
- If inflammation, itching or burns appear, just stop using it
- Keep out of reach of children, especially under 2 years old
2 versions of Tiger Balms
There are two types of Tiger Balm, a red
1 - Red Tiger Balm
- Used by people who practice sport
- Used in massages for
- muscles comfort following inflammation
- tendons and joints relief following contusions
Usually used to relieve muscle pain associated with:
- musculoskeletal problem
How does this particular Tiger Balm work?
- By improving the flow of energy and blood, it allows the muscles to relax and reduces inflammation of joints and tendons
- There is not enough of course in case of deep pain, recurrent or chronic
- In these cases, it is better to consult your GP or sport doctor
- peppermint oil
- cajeput oil
- clove oil
2 - White Tiger Balm
Effective in case of
- put some balm at the top of the nose
- cough because it clears the airways
- put some balm white tiger on the chest and on the back
- apply a little balm on the temples and massage lightly in a circular fashion with a finger
- Insect bites
- apply a little balm on the bite aera
- Do not apply to mucous membranes, eyes and irritated skin
- Stop application if inflammation or burning sensation appears
- peppermint oil
- eucalyptus oil
- clove oil
Why Tiger Balm is efficient?
There are two major categories of external application products against musculoskeletal pain with 2 types of actions:
- A therapeutic action to relieve pain
- A therapeutic action to accelerate the healing process
The Tiger Balm has a double therapeutic action (cold and warm):
- Warm action with
- Cold action with
The Tiger Balm Secret
If you want to get the best from the Tiger Balm, be careful of how you apply it.
- Do not rub or massage an area with Tiger Balm like an oil or a traditional ointment
- Just heat up the balm!
Only 2 actions to do:
- Take some of the balm and rub quickly the affected area with
- Once you feel the heat coming, stop rubbing
The balm will do the rest!
A Tiger Balm especially tailored for Naduir
Naduir Tiger Balm contains no petroleum, not like the original Tiger Balm (sorry for checking label again and again...)
- Naduir has a shop, actually one shop in each clinic waiting room ;-)
- A new batch of Tiger Balm has just arrived on shelves few days ago
- You are a lucky duck
- If you pass by, stop and get yours
- If you live too far away, I can post Tiger Balm to YOU!
Naduir Tiger Balm is made only from natural organic and sourced ingredients:
- 1 butter
- 1 carrier oil
- 11 Essential Oils
Enjoy a warm & cold action!
With Love & Gratitude,
PS: One to one consultation in Furbo and Inverin