18. It's fantastic being wrong and changing your mind with the seasons. Whether that be your sexuality, your haircut, the loveful boundaries you’ve set with those in your close circles. This applies to everything.
19. If you do not ask, you do not get. Be it salaries, the ways in which you need to be held to the lifestyle you require.
20. Therefore, whatever you ask for, you need to be willing to give. Whether it be peace, compassion, loyalty or time.
21. Your parents are very human. And sometimes, they only grow up when you do. And sometimes they never do and at other times, they surprise us. Human is the keyword here.
22. Before we blame a group of marginalised people for how they are, it's important to look at how that community is being supported financially, their living circumstances and the things they've been made to accept.
23. There is an art to buying mugs as it sets different moods. From the Central Perk kind to the dainty Japanese glass-blown type. The same goes for T-shirts too.