I wanted to do a followup on our Covid-19 process here at The Bike Lab. We are paying attention to the same news we are all seeing, and continue to take Extra Cleaning and Protective measures for our staff and customers. We do plan to stay open through the midst of this crisis. If our local leadership starts to recommend tighter guidelines here are some of the POTENTIAL measures you can expect:
Potential Future Outbreak Measures:
1. Children recommended to stay out of the shop, unless essential in the purchase of a kids bike.
2. No more then 5 customers in the shop at any given time.
3. Limited access to the full Retail Space, primarily focusing on Service and Repair of existing bicycles.
This is in Addition to our Current Measures:
1. Order Online and Pick up in Store (or free delivery for $100 or more purchase).
2. Service Pick up and Delivery in 10 mile Radius of The Bike Lab.
3. Deep Clean of All Surfaces/Door Frames/Handles/ CC Machines at open and close.
4. Persistent clean of surfaces customers interact with through out open hours.
5. Sanitization of all Bikes brought in for Service/Repair.
We aren’t there yet, and we aren’t a Doom and Gloom community. We are aware that in the process of our community battling this outbreak the numbers will get worse before it gets better. We are also aware of the importance bikes play in our community’s transportation and socially distanced recreation, and will chose to serve our community moving forward.
Tony Steward - Owner